Batch #003 made it from Maine to NYC. Some flavors are standouts, others are not going to be repeated, but were worth a shot.
Flavors from Batch#003:
- Toasted Avocado
- Roasted Rhubarb
- Kombu (kelp) - Dehydrated
- Kombu (kelp) - Rehydrated
- Bay Leaf (Dried)
- Bay Leaf (Fresh) - Not Pictured
- Sicilian Blood Orange
- Corn (Fresh) - Not Pictured
- Ginger - Not Pictured
Some great combinations:
- Roasted Rhubarb, Kiwi, Banana
- Turmeric, Beet, Ginger, Bay Leaf (Fresh)
- Juniper, Bay Leaf (Dried), Toasted Avocado
Ask me about my booch. Promoting good gut health and attempting to learn more about the positive effects of fermentation. Brewin' in The Big Apple, fresh, weekly. New small batch flavors coming soon!